Page 7 of 11

Re: What are you listening to?

Posted: 03 Jun 2016, 22:43
by kablekill
Scooter are you ready!!! :o






Re: What are you listening to?

Posted: 04 Jun 2016, 00:41
by Sathias
New Avalanches!! :D


Re: What are you listening to?

Posted: 04 Jun 2016, 01:54
by jambo
Loving the new Avalanches track!

Also, Adelaide boy Audio Noir has a new mix album out!




Re: What are you listening to?

Posted: 04 Jun 2016, 01:57
by kablekill



Re: What are you listening to?

Posted: 06 Jun 2016, 22:49
by korbain
kablekill wrote:
korbain wrote:
Mini wrote:Keep listening to this.. really like it.
Amazing cover, such a great band. So many metal elitist fucks give them shit, they're an insanely talented bunch of dudes.

You seen this live performance of it? Nails it :O (Didn't know their guitarist played piano either haha)

Great cover, good to see it getting picked up. Its funny when people trash metal groups because they scream, when a lot of these guys/girls can really sing.
haha yeah i love that. Heaps of the rock/metal bands i listen to are insanely talented, Corey Taylor from slipknot has an amazing voice but most people just think he screams in a metal band.

Same with Opeth, their vocals are extremely versatile on top of being incredibly gifted with their instruments.

Re: What are you listening to?

Posted: 10 Jun 2016, 09:03
by Mini

Re: What are you listening to?

Posted: 10 Jun 2016, 19:21
by Mugsy
Pretty good impromptu live performance this...


Re: What are you listening to?

Posted: 11 Jun 2016, 23:11
by Mugsy
Boy, do I feel old when I hear this...


Re: What are you listening to?

Posted: 12 Jun 2016, 09:12
by kablekill

Re: What are you listening to?

Posted: 18 Jun 2016, 12:36
by Mini
Went back to listening to my favourite artists... Linkin Park and Good Charlotte (Both with new albums coming YAY!!!)






Re: What are you listening to?

Posted: 04 Jul 2016, 10:02
by Sathias
Killer remix of the entire classic Beck album, Odelay


Re: What are you listening to?

Posted: 23 Jul 2016, 18:13
by Mini
My current YouTube playlist... slowly adding to it...
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... ZIAFYrqGpb

Re: What are you listening to?

Posted: 04 Aug 2016, 19:20
by kittycatArcane
I like metal, but only now have I discovered Finnish metal...


Re: What are you listening to?

Posted: 05 Aug 2016, 11:43
by Darius359au
kittycatArcane wrote:I like metal, but only now have I discovered Finnish metal...

If you like korpiklanni's Humpaa metal do a search for Folk Metal ,there are a whole heap of bands all through Scandinavia ,Europe and even in Russia that mix traditional music with metal But I'll warn you it's a slippery slope once you head down it there's no turning back ;) :lol:

some bands you could check out - Tyr ,Turasis ,Arkona ,Wardruna (If you've ever watched Vikings their music's been used in it.) ,Ensiferum ,Eluveitie ,Cruachan

Re: What are you listening to?

Posted: 05 Aug 2016, 12:19
by kittycatArcane
Oh yes, I'm already well down the slope :lol: I've fallen in love with Arkona, Wardruna, and Eluveitie in particular.
Down the metal-rabbit hole once more...

Re: What are you listening to?

Posted: 05 Aug 2016, 12:43
by Dinofreak
Darius359au wrote: If you like korpiklanni's Humpaa metal do a search for Folk Metal ,there are a whole heap of bands all through Scandinavia ,Europe and even in Russia that mix traditional music with metal But I'll warn you it's a slippery slope once you head down it there's no turning back ;) :lol:
I love folk metal. If you want something a little different, Nine treasures from Mongolia is one band I came across recently.


Re: What are you listening to?

Posted: 05 Aug 2016, 15:27
by Darius359au
Dinofreak wrote:
Darius359au wrote: If you like korpiklanni's Humpaa metal do a search for Folk Metal ,there are a whole heap of bands all through Scandinavia ,Europe and even in Russia that mix traditional music with metal But I'll warn you it's a slippery slope once you head down it there's no turning back ;) :lol:
I love folk metal. If you want something a little different, Nine treasures from Mongolia is one band I came across recently.

Traditional Mongolian and metal = Sweet :D :D

Re: What are you listening to?

Posted: 05 Aug 2016, 16:28
by jambo
Up for streaming on Google Play and Spotify!

Image

Re: What are you listening to?

Posted: 05 Aug 2016, 19:33
by dotarray
jambo wrote:Up for streaming on Google Play and Spotify!

Image

Yessss. And on YouTube, if you're into that sort of thing. Good going-to-sleep music, if you want to dream about space travel.

Re: What are you listening to?

Posted: 05 Aug 2016, 19:43
by kharis
dotarray wrote:
jambo wrote:Up for streaming on Google Play and Spotify!

Image

Yessss. And on YouTube, if you're into that sort of thing. Good going-to-sleep music, if you want to dream about space travel.

that is nice and relaxing, only 3 minutes in but so far so good

Re: What are you listening to?

Posted: 05 Aug 2016, 21:02
by Nekosan
Not sure where i heard it (tv show methinks) but I've listened to this about 40 times this week:



edit: also been listening to this a lot, love me some SSB


Re: What are you listening to?

Posted: 06 Aug 2016, 17:51
by storm84
Cranking my Nine Inch Nails - Beside You In Time DVD as the perfect accompaniment to the cooking process.


A McLaren Vale shiraz is also a good accompaniment but it's only music for the olfactory sense.

Re: What are you listening to?

Posted: 06 Aug 2016, 17:54
by Sathias
Hmmm I'm about to start cooking, might chuck on The Downward Spiral while I do :P

Re: What are you listening to?

Posted: 08 Aug 2016, 23:30
by korbain
storm84 wrote:Cranking my Nine Inch Nails - Beside You In Time DVD as the perfect accompaniment to the cooking process.


A McLaren Vale shiraz is also a good accompaniment but it's only music for the olfactory sense.
Love that NIN live DVD :O Amazing set list

Re: What are you listening to?

Posted: 16 Aug 2016, 19:42
by kablekill