Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

User avatar
brimlad
Posts: 934
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 17:56
Location: Canberra

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by brimlad » 16 Jan 2017, 10:43

Sathias wrote:Huw Parkinson from Insiders does it again
very funny and It should be an interesting week/year/4 years lol
1 x
Image

User avatar
NotThatDoug
Posts: 2278
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 17:51

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by NotThatDoug » 16 Jan 2017, 16:03

Oh man I missed it yesterday cause I was cleaning/watching NFL but the Game Done Quick Marathon that raised 2.2mil for the Prevent Cancer foundation had the regular main event, a Super Metroid Race get awkward as hell when 1 of the race commentators told the audience they are cancer and if they really wanted to prevent cancer they would kill themselves, simply because they were doing Wario impressions...

https://clips.twitch.tv/gamesdonequick/ ... eLightning
0 x
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561197970978425]Image[/url]

User avatar
Mini
Posts: 2942
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 17:31
Location: Bendigo
Contact:

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by Mini » 16 Jan 2017, 16:50

Wow, that is a good way to lose people watching it and the money that is raised...
0 x
Proudly supporting Player Attack through Patreon

Battle.Net - MiniSanders#1895
uPlay - mini15michael
Steam - RtD>MiniSanders
Origin - MiniSanders
Player Attack Discord

User avatar
NotThatDoug
Posts: 2278
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 17:51

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by NotThatDoug » 16 Jan 2017, 17:50

yeah they always have something horrible happen each year, its bound to happen with a 7 day straight stream of people speed running obscure games, you're bound to get a few people with poor social skills or who just aren't used to public speaking in front of an audience + thousands watching online, Usually that stuff happens in the quiet 3am slots where they put on games that won't attract as many viewers. The Metroid Race is basically a tradition at this point, its the second last game played at every event. Apparently the guys in the race and on the couch were all being super serious about it this year demanding silence like they were trying to go for legit world record runs, its a race for chairty chill out guys...

The Mario Sunshine Race they did was awesome because they when they stuffed something up they laughed and wanted the crowd to cheer them on.
0 x
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561197970978425]Image[/url]

User avatar
Matty
Posts: 1109
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 21:41

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by Matty » 16 Jan 2017, 20:06

NotThatDoug wrote:
Matty wrote:lol'd @ the Shannon Noel incident today. Who even know he was in town?
Come on Matty, we all know you were down at the Crazy Horse last night with Nollsy. Everyone knows bikies hang around strip clubs with 3 time winners of a Nickelodeon Australian Kids' Choice Award.
Mate, if I knew Nollzy was gonna be there I'd have been there in a flash. I missed out on so much drama!
0 x
Matter of fact, I didn't even give you my coat!

User avatar
Disco
Posts: 4125
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 17:32
Location: NSW

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by Disco » 17 Jan 2017, 09:58

Is it just me, or are there are so many courier services around now? It seems like every second package I get these days gets delivered by the same person but under a different brand, and Youtube seems to be sticking ads into the middle of videos now :/
0 x
Nekosan wrote:
29 Mar 2018, 00:36
Disco is fkn banned from the flamethrower. :lol:

User avatar
Mini
Posts: 2942
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 17:31
Location: Bendigo
Contact:

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by Mini » 17 Jan 2017, 10:03

Disco wrote:Is it just me, or are there are so many courier services around now? It seems like every second package I get these days gets delivered by the same person but under a different brand, and Youtube seems to be sticking ads into the middle of videos now :/
Yes and Yes
0 x
Proudly supporting Player Attack through Patreon

Battle.Net - MiniSanders#1895
uPlay - mini15michael
Steam - RtD>MiniSanders
Origin - MiniSanders
Player Attack Discord

User avatar
Otto-matic Reiffel
Posts: 556
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 23:23

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by Otto-matic Reiffel » 17 Jan 2017, 11:13

I've seen the same courier guy that often turns up at my work in different company polos on different days of the week. Wouldn't be too surprising if some of the couriers work for multiple companies if one company is unable to provide full time.
0 x

User avatar
NotThatDoug
Posts: 2278
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 17:51

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by NotThatDoug » 17 Jan 2017, 11:28

Probably a few owner drivers, The courier company in our town is an agent from TNT, Startack, Toll Express and the greyhound bus freight, they just wear their own uniforms and they passenger seat of the delivery van just holds all the different machines
0 x
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561197970978425]Image[/url]

User avatar
Disco
Posts: 4125
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 17:32
Location: NSW

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by Disco » 17 Jan 2017, 11:29

I ordered my package on the 12th, and it's still awaiting collection by the courier.. screw you Fastway Couriers
0 x
Nekosan wrote:
29 Mar 2018, 00:36
Disco is fkn banned from the flamethrower. :lol:

User avatar
NotThatDoug
Posts: 2278
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 17:51

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by NotThatDoug » 17 Jan 2017, 11:32

I've found a courier company needs to mention how fast they are in their name its usually a sign that sucker is going to take longer than it would have Via Australia Post.
0 x
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561197970978425]Image[/url]

User avatar
Yurtles
Posts: 678
Joined: 29 Nov 2015, 22:06

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by Yurtles » 17 Jan 2017, 11:51

Chatting to the dental assistant this morning while we were waiting for the dentist. The assistant's going on maternity leave in a weeks time... I didn't even notice she was pregnant. I think I would best describe my observational skills as lacking.
0 x
BorisBC wrote:Pro tip - if you have to spew in a car, spew down the (inside) front of your shirt. Trust me, it's a lot easier to clean spew off yourself than the interior of a car.

User avatar
Disco
Posts: 4125
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 17:32
Location: NSW

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by Disco » 17 Jan 2017, 11:57

I should go to the dentist, I haven't been in a few years now since my cracked tooth stopped hurting, I'm definitely due for a clean at the least.. although dentists are such a pain in the ass and expensive I just keep putting it off.

I know blah blah pay more now pay less later, but if a tooth has an issue they can just pull the damned thing.
0 x
Nekosan wrote:
29 Mar 2018, 00:36
Disco is fkn banned from the flamethrower. :lol:

User avatar
CherryRed
Posts: 1994
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 19:13
Location: NSW, Australia

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by CherryRed » 17 Jan 2017, 12:13

Yurtles wrote:Chatting to the dental assistant this morning while we were waiting for the dentist. The assistant's going on maternity leave in a weeks time... I didn't even notice she was pregnant. I think I would best describe my observational skills as lacking.
You should pretty well never mention or ask if someone is pregnant anyway unless they are panting loudly and screaming "OMG THE BABY IS COMING!" and you can see an infant's head appearing from between her legs... even then, perhaps act surprised.
0 x
Mugsy wrote:
09 Oct 2018, 21:26
I was raised to not do things I wouldn't want done to myself. And that's why anal sex is off the agenda.

User avatar
Dinofreak
Posts: 188
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 17:13
Location: In a cave, under a rock.

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by Dinofreak » 17 Jan 2017, 12:38

CherryRed wrote:You should pretty well never mention or ask if someone is pregnant anyway
Image
0 x
"Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake."
-- W. C. Fields

User avatar
Disco
Posts: 4125
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 17:32
Location: NSW

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by Disco » 17 Jan 2017, 14:01

I've discovered a band I really like, The Dead South, I'm such a redneck.
0 x
Nekosan wrote:
29 Mar 2018, 00:36
Disco is fkn banned from the flamethrower. :lol:

User avatar
CherryRed
Posts: 1994
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 19:13
Location: NSW, Australia

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by CherryRed » 17 Jan 2017, 14:30

Conversation with Disco... :lol:

Image
0 x
Mugsy wrote:
09 Oct 2018, 21:26
I was raised to not do things I wouldn't want done to myself. And that's why anal sex is off the agenda.

User avatar
Nitephyre
Posts: 772
Joined: 06 Nov 2015, 10:32
Location: ormeau@gc.qld.au

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by Nitephyre » 18 Jan 2017, 11:11

CherryRed wrote:
Yurtles wrote:Chatting to the dental assistant this morning while we were waiting for the dentist. The assistant's going on maternity leave in a weeks time... I didn't even notice she was pregnant. I think I would best describe my observational skills as lacking.
You should pretty well never mention or ask if someone is pregnant anyway unless they are panting loudly and screaming "OMG THE BABY IS COMING!" and you can see an infant's head appearing from between her legs... even then, perhaps act surprised.
Why not? Are you pregnant? :o
CherryRed wrote:Conversation with Disco... :lol:

Image
And if you weren't before, well... :wink:
0 x
Mugsy wrote:
09 Oct 2018, 21:26
I got nothing for ya... I was raised to not do things I wouldn't want done to myself. And that's why anal sex is off the agenda.

User avatar
NotThatDoug
Posts: 2278
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 17:51

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by NotThatDoug » 18 Jan 2017, 12:09

you don't need to shave your balls to get a woman pregnant, in fact if you mess it up your chances of getting anyone pregnant will drop significantly...
0 x
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561197970978425]Image[/url]

User avatar
Nekosan
Posts: 1123
Joined: 09 Nov 2015, 19:39
Location: GoN Refugee Camp

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by Nekosan » 18 Jan 2017, 16:31

NotThatDoug wrote:you don't need to shave your balls to get a woman pregnant, in fact if you mess it up your chances of getting anyone pregnant will drop significantly...

It's hard to mess up, the care scale runs from 1-10 with 10 being holding a new baby... and shaving your balls is #11 :lol:
0 x
steamcommunity.com/id/krautpants

User avatar
Disco
Posts: 4125
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 17:32
Location: NSW

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by Disco » 18 Jan 2017, 20:30

I dunno how to make this work, but I saw a gif of Matty online tonight :lol:

http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/any6Q3o_460sv.mp4
1 x
Nekosan wrote:
29 Mar 2018, 00:36
Disco is fkn banned from the flamethrower. :lol:

User avatar
Matty
Posts: 1109
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 21:41

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by Matty » 18 Jan 2017, 20:35

I feel this guys pain! I got caught in traffic today (thanks collapsing bridge), there is no way to amuse yourself on a bike in traffic.

Guy looking at our house tonight who wants to move in. Gamer who works in I.T. Any of ya'll called Simon?
0 x
Matter of fact, I didn't even give you my coat!

User avatar
Disco
Posts: 4125
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 17:32
Location: NSW

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by Disco » 18 Jan 2017, 20:48

Matty wrote:I feel this guys pain! I got caught in traffic today (thanks collapsing bridge), there is no way to amuse yourself on a bike in traffic.

Guy looking at our house tonight who wants to move in. Gamer who works in I.T. Any of ya'll called Simon?
Go buy a SENA headset, worth it's damned weight in gold when riding, long trips or slow trips, also, is lane filtering legal down there?
0 x
Nekosan wrote:
29 Mar 2018, 00:36
Disco is fkn banned from the flamethrower. :lol:

User avatar
Matty
Posts: 1109
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 21:41

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by Matty » 18 Jan 2017, 21:37

Disco wrote:
Matty wrote:I feel this guys pain! I got caught in traffic today (thanks collapsing bridge), there is no way to amuse yourself on a bike in traffic.

Guy looking at our house tonight who wants to move in. Gamer who works in I.T. Any of ya'll called Simon?
Go buy a SENA headset, worth it's damned weight in gold when riding, long trips or slow trips, also, is lane filtering legal down there?
Well, it's not illegal, but everyone does it anyway. I can't filter yet though.
0 x
Matter of fact, I didn't even give you my coat!

User avatar
Disco
Posts: 4125
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 17:32
Location: NSW

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by Disco » 19 Jan 2017, 09:47

Matty wrote:Well, it's not illegal, but everyone does it anyway. I can't filter yet though.
They legalized it in NSW not too long ago, it's great although I don't do it a great deal being rural
0 x
Nekosan wrote:
29 Mar 2018, 00:36
Disco is fkn banned from the flamethrower. :lol:

Post Reply