Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

User avatar
storm84
Posts: 1879
Joined: 08 Nov 2015, 16:58
Location: ACT
Contact:

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by storm84 » 17 May 2017, 12:11

Decided to pick a fight with the agency who holds my current contract, since the current agreement expires 30/6 and I want a more transparent deal. I really hope this doesn't backfire.
0 x
Image

User avatar
Sathias
Posts: 1794
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 16:59
Contact:

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by Sathias » 17 May 2017, 15:42

Workmen are building my node atm... hopefully I can get off this inconsistent 4G connection soon.
0 x
"Put the damn gun down, boy. It aint no toy." - Lite

User avatar
Disco
Posts: 4070
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 17:32
Location: NSW

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by Disco » 17 May 2017, 18:40

When you're going through a role/pay restructure and your boss rings you at 6:30PM to help him with something, yes please
0 x
Nekosan wrote:
29 Mar 2018, 00:36
Disco is fkn banned from the flamethrower. :lol:

User avatar
Nekosan
Posts: 1080
Joined: 09 Nov 2015, 19:39
Location: GoN Refugee Camp

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by Nekosan » 17 May 2017, 18:51

Disco wrote:
16 May 2017, 20:33
Is anyone else annoyed that Netflix no longer shows user ratings for the movies, just how much it matches with your previous preferences?

It'd be a lot easier to avoid a lot of the shit if I could see it was 1/5 stars..
Like bill burr said:

Stub your toe, thumbs down

Hitler, thumbs down

Stupid as fuck.
0 x
steamcommunity.com/id/krautpants

User avatar
Matty
Posts: 1109
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 21:41

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by Matty » 17 May 2017, 20:44

I mean, they both are negative experiences. :lol:

EDIT: The smiles don't match up anymore :( Place it falling apart like The Matrix.
Edit edit: Surprised smiley got heavy fast. --> :o
0 x
Matter of fact, I didn't even give you my coat!

User avatar
Disco
Posts: 4070
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 17:32
Location: NSW

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by Disco » 17 May 2017, 20:56

Matty wrote:
17 May 2017, 20:44
I mean, they both are negative experiences. :lol:

EDIT: The smiles don't match up anymore :( Place it falling apart like The Matrix.
Edit edit: Surprised smiley got heavy fast. --> :o
Annnd no-one who runs the place cares, not a good sign
0 x
Nekosan wrote:
29 Mar 2018, 00:36
Disco is fkn banned from the flamethrower. :lol:

User avatar
Mythor
Posts: 1471
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 16:48
Contact:

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by Mythor » 17 May 2017, 23:24

Matty wrote:
17 May 2017, 20:44
EDIT: The smiles don't match up anymore :(
Not actually new, there was some goofiness before too. Might be spreading though. :D
Disco wrote:
17 May 2017, 20:56
Annnd no-one who runs the place cares, not a good sign
I'm sure they do care. :cry:
0 x
"Me ate truck once." - Cookie Monster
Player Attack! - Diablo 3 Clan Details

User avatar
Nekosan
Posts: 1080
Joined: 09 Nov 2015, 19:39
Location: GoN Refugee Camp

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by Nekosan » 18 May 2017, 19:55

Awww man Chris Cornell died...
0 x
steamcommunity.com/id/krautpants

User avatar
Disco
Posts: 4070
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 17:32
Location: NSW

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by Disco » 19 May 2017, 16:41

Aand I have just moved into my new office, woot woot
0 x
Nekosan wrote:
29 Mar 2018, 00:36
Disco is fkn banned from the flamethrower. :lol:

User avatar
DarkMellie
Posts: 1441
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 22:36
Location: GoNer

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by DarkMellie » 19 May 2017, 17:56

What the fuck is up with AVG? Shit has become SO spammy. Pops up and windows an active game, spams me asking about all manner of shit that I dgaf about. I get they need revenue streams but all they're doing now is making me think about installing something else.

In other news, can anyone recommend a good anti-virus and anti-malware program?
0 x
Image

User avatar
Sathias
Posts: 1794
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 16:59
Contact:

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by Sathias » 19 May 2017, 18:28

DarkMellie wrote:
19 May 2017, 17:56
What the fuck is up with AVG? Shit has become SO spammy. Pops up and windows an active game, spams me asking about all manner of shit that I dgaf about. I get they need revenue streams but all they're doing now is making me think about installing something else.

In other news, can anyone recommend a good anti-virus and anti-malware program?
Avast Free Edition is great, even has a gamer mode where if it detects you are playing a game it suppresses any popup windows.
0 x
"Put the damn gun down, boy. It aint no toy." - Lite

User avatar
Artful-dodgeR
Posts: 424
Joined: 30 Nov 2015, 16:26
Location: A part of Victoria that is basically South Australia.

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by Artful-dodgeR » 19 May 2017, 19:04

NBN Co: Congratulations, you're getting NBN on April 30th!*


*What we mean is April 30thish. We probably mean closer to June. Or maybe July.
0 x
Image

User avatar
Nitephyre
Posts: 744
Joined: 06 Nov 2015, 10:32
Location: ormeau@gc.qld.au

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by Nitephyre » 19 May 2017, 23:09

April 30th 2157
0 x
Mugsy wrote:
09 Oct 2018, 21:26
I got nothing for ya... I was raised to not do things I wouldn't want done to myself. And that's why anal sex is off the agenda.

User avatar
kharis
Posts: 3066
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 20:59
Location: 127.0.0.1
Contact:

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by kharis » 20 May 2017, 19:32

went to woolies this morning before work to try and get the last few collectable marvel disk thingies for my son and they had none of the ones i needed :(
0 x

User avatar
Artful-dodgeR
Posts: 424
Joined: 30 Nov 2015, 16:26
Location: A part of Victoria that is basically South Australia.

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by Artful-dodgeR » 20 May 2017, 19:54

Which ones do you need? I've got some floating around here plus my local has tonnes left over (I can go at start of shift, probably get all of them :P)
0 x
Image

User avatar
kharis
Posts: 3066
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 20:59
Location: 127.0.0.1
Contact:

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by kharis » 20 May 2017, 21:10

Artful-dodgeR wrote:
20 May 2017, 19:54
Which ones do you need? I've got some floating around here plus my local has tonnes left over (I can go at start of shift, probably get all of them :P)
That would be awesome if you can find them. He needs #6 #12 #18 and #30 (kid arachnid, ultron, loki and thanos)

Thanks :)
0 x

User avatar
Mugsy
Posts: 6916
Joined: 06 Nov 2015, 18:44
Location: Online or Offline

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by Mugsy » 20 May 2017, 21:51

Finally got around to activating Office 365 on my Acer Switch and now I can download it on my desktop or one of my laptops too and I also have 1Tb OneDrive storage for the next year. I'm wishing I had purchased that $15 copy of Office, Visio and Project 2016 when I was still at my old workplace though.
0 x
CherryRed wrote:
02 Dec 2018, 21:33
It'll look amazing shoved up his ass if he doesn't actually learn to play the fucking thing.
Image

User avatar
storm84
Posts: 1879
Joined: 08 Nov 2015, 16:58
Location: ACT
Contact:

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by storm84 » 20 May 2017, 22:19

I always love World Whisky Day. Tonight's menu
Glenlivet 15YO
Maker's 46
Drambuie 15
Glenfiddich liqueur
0 x
Image

User avatar
Artful-dodgeR
Posts: 424
Joined: 30 Nov 2015, 16:26
Location: A part of Victoria that is basically South Australia.

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by Artful-dodgeR » 21 May 2017, 16:50

kharis wrote:
20 May 2017, 21:10
Artful-dodgeR wrote:
20 May 2017, 19:54
Which ones do you need? I've got some floating around here plus my local has tonnes left over (I can go at start of shift, probably get all of them :P)
That would be awesome if you can find them. He needs #6 #12 #18 and #30 (kid arachnid, ultron, loki and thanos)

Thanks :)
Got 44 from my local (they weere giving away bunches of '50' but someone can't count :P), not a single one of the ones you were after.

And 6 fucking black widows.
0 x
Image

User avatar
kharis
Posts: 3066
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 20:59
Location: 127.0.0.1
Contact:

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by kharis » 21 May 2017, 17:11

Artful-dodgeR wrote:
21 May 2017, 16:50
kharis wrote:
20 May 2017, 21:10
Artful-dodgeR wrote:
20 May 2017, 19:54
Which ones do you need? I've got some floating around here plus my local has tonnes left over (I can go at start of shift, probably get all of them :P)
That would be awesome if you can find them. He needs #6 #12 #18 and #30 (kid arachnid, ultron, loki and thanos)

Thanks :)
Got 44 from my local (they weere giving away bunches of '50' but someone can't count :P), not a single one of the ones you were after.

And 6 fucking black widows.
hehe i got 5 thors today, its a bit ridiculous

thanks for looking though
0 x

User avatar
NotThatDoug
Posts: 2278
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 17:51

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by NotThatDoug » 22 May 2017, 09:31

Image

I've missed you guys

Got home from Perth Friday arvo, completely exhausted, spent the weekend sleeping and cleaning and getting sorted.

All the swelling has gone down in my partners brain from the radiation necrosis, we don't have to be back in Perth for 5 more weeks, thats the longest time we've spent at home since this all started in March last year, I think thats why I've been so tired, my body is so used to getting on the plane and immediately getting prepared for another trip, now its like hey look I can relax for a little while...
0 x
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561197970978425]Image[/url]

User avatar
Mini
Posts: 2926
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 17:31
Location: Bendigo
Contact:

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by Mini » 22 May 2017, 09:38

Take care of yourself Doug, this is the time that your body will relax, and very easy to get sick.
Good news on your partner though, would be a relief not having to fly around all the time and having some time in your own house.
0 x
Proudly supporting Player Attack through Patreon

Battle.Net - MiniSanders#1895
uPlay - mini15michael
Steam - RtD>MiniSanders
Origin - MiniSanders
Player Attack Discord

ChainsawMcP
Posts: 93
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 22:20

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by ChainsawMcP » 22 May 2017, 21:52

kharis wrote:
20 May 2017, 21:10
That would be awesome if you can find them. He needs #6 #12 #18 and #30 (kid arachnid, ultron, loki and thanos)
Thanks :)
Poop - local WW had swap day - on Saturday

I'll see if they have any leftovers (the local WW is much more like a local corner store than most)
Mugsy wrote:
20 May 2017, 21:51
I'm wishing I had purchased that $15 copy of Office, Visio and Project 2016 when I was still at my old workplace though.
Console yourself with the thought that KEEPING that copy after you left your old workplace would have been a breach of the license - and that's bad m'kay
NotThatDoug wrote:
22 May 2017, 09:31
All the swelling has gone down in my partners brain from the radiation necrosis, we don't have to be back in Perth for 5 more weeks,
Good news :thumbup:



Reported a Samsung SSD under warranty last week - they sent me an email with an RMA label last Thursday - I posted it off today... arrived home this afternoon to find something in the mailbox... ... the pre-paid Express Post satchel they forgot to tell me they were sending me... :clap:
0 x

User avatar
kharis
Posts: 3066
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 20:59
Location: 127.0.0.1
Contact:

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by kharis » 22 May 2017, 22:26

edit double post, cant delete
Last edited by kharis on 22 May 2017, 22:29, edited 2 times in total.
0 x

User avatar
kharis
Posts: 3066
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 20:59
Location: 127.0.0.1
Contact:

Re: Fleeting/Random/Thoughts

Post by kharis » 22 May 2017, 22:27

kharis wrote:
22 May 2017, 22:26
ChainsawMcP wrote:
22 May 2017, 21:52
kharis wrote:
20 May 2017, 21:10
That would be awesome if you can find them. He needs #6 #12 #18 and #30 (kid arachnid, ultron, loki and thanos)
Thanks :)
Poop - local WW had swap day - on Saturday

I'll see if they have any leftovers (the local WW is much more like a local corner store than most)

went to the swap day, was total chaos and they didn't have the ones he needed, managed to get one off one of the mums at school today (kid arachnid) and will figure out the rest

also put in a request for optus cable on saturday, they're coming on wednesday to set it up apparently, very surprised by the turn around
0 x

Post Reply