Spielberg’s Ready Player One finds Miller the perfect griefer

Player Attack News straight from the horse's mouth
NewsBot

Spielberg’s Ready Player One finds Miller the perfect griefer

Post by NewsBot » 02 Jun 2016, 12:21

In one of the most appropriate bits of casting we've seen in a long time, Silicon Valley's T.J. Miller has joined the cast of Steven Spielberg's Ready Player One adaptation. Miller is set to star as a troll - in the internet sense, not in the good-luck sense or the under-bridge sense.

Read more here
0 x

Dexterians

Re: Spielberg’s Ready Player One finds Miller the perfect griefer

Post by Dexterians » 08 Jun 2016, 15:57

I hope it's a successful movie adaptation, I really liked the book. Infact, his other books are good too.

I know a lot of book to movies are never as good as their books, however you get some that at least do justice... or you get some that just ruin it all.
0 x

dotarray
Site Admin

Post by dotarray » 09 Jun 2016, 10:06

Dexterians wrote:I hope it's a successful movie adaptation, I really liked the book. Infact, his other books are good too.
I'm doing that thing where I'm really (really) excited but also a little worried that they'll bork it somehow :(
0 x
Jessica Citizen, formerly Chienne
Player Attack!

"I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?" - Ernest Hemingway

Dexterians

Post by Dexterians » 09 Jun 2016, 14:40

dotarray wrote:
Dexterians wrote:I hope it's a successful movie adaptation, I really liked the book. Infact, his other books are good too.
I'm doing that thing where I'm really (really) excited but also a little worried that they'll bork it somehow :(
Way to bring that same feeling I was trying to suppress with optimism up to the surface :P
0 x