More rumors about the Nintendo Switch

Player Attack News straight from the horse's mouth
NewsBot

More rumors about the Nintendo Switch

Post by NewsBot » 29 Oct 2016, 02:18

A number of sources have released some information about the Nintendo Switch, the upcoming console-handheld hybrid device that has had essentially no real information released.
The post More rumors about the Nintendo Switch appeared first on Player Attack.

Read more here
0 x

vcatkiller

Re: More rumors about the Nintendo Switch

Post by vcatkiller » 29 Oct 2016, 11:40

I haven't been this keen to see more of a Nintendo product in a very long time. It's looking pretty damn cool.
0 x

Matty

Post by Matty » 01 Nov 2016, 19:23

Can anyone explain to me what is so exciting about this console? It just seems like they put the rest of the console in the Wii U controller and called it a day yet everyone seems to be losing their mind over it.
0 x
Matter of fact, I didn't even give you my coat!

Mythor

Post by Mythor » 01 Nov 2016, 19:40

Matty wrote:Can anyone explain to me what is so exciting about this console? It just seems like they put the rest of the console in the Wii U controller and called it a day yet everyone seems to be losing their mind over it.
Shhhhhhhhhh, they'll hear you. :shifty:
0 x
"Me ate truck once." - Cookie Monster
Player Attack! - Diablo 3 Clan Details

Anon. E. Moose

Re: RE: Re: More rumors about the Nintendo Switch

Post by Anon. E. Moose » 01 Nov 2016, 20:10

Matty wrote:Can anyone explain to me what is so exciting about this console? It just seems like they put the rest of the console in the Wii U controller and called it a day yet everyone seems to be losing their mind over it.
And judging by how they're handling the of the Switch, they haven't learnt a single thing since the Wii reveal.
0 x

vcatkiller

Post by vcatkiller » 02 Nov 2016, 22:12

I don't know, apart from the "it uses cartridges" thing it looks pretty cool to me. The original reveal trailer did a lot more for me than the Wii/Wii U combined, and the Cube...well I only got it when it was nearly extinct and only because I wanted to play Metroid Prime...

I can kind of imagine taking the system when I trot off on holidays you know. Might be able to play some more recent games, rather than games from a decade or two ago on my lappy. Of course the thing that will really make or break the system for me is if it gets a decent Metroid game on it. Might hold off until they start talking a new Metroid before I really get excited...
0 x

NotThatDoug

Post by NotThatDoug » 02 Nov 2016, 22:56

I'm unsure about it, I'm excited about being able to take my games with me, but with my regular travel schedule I will use it a lot more than most other people, but if the battery life is shit I'll just stick to my 3DS, the modular controller thing looks kinda crap, especially when they use each side as a controller for a differnet person, 1 stick, 4 buttons and I assume bumper and trigger, no thanks. I assume it comes with 1 of those to go onto the screen then I'd buy a regular pro controller to use when I'm at home.

I still love me Wii U, Nintnedo really screwed the pooch on the marketing of it.
0 x
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561197970978425]Image[/url]