NSFW: Don’t post Watch Dogs 2 genitalia or you’ll get your PSN account suspended

Player Attack News straight from the horse's mouth
NewsBot

NSFW: Don’t post Watch Dogs 2 genitalia or you’ll get your PSN account suspended

Post by NewsBot » 16 Nov 2016, 06:58

So, for some reason, the developers of Watch Dogs 2 decided to fully model genitals into their game, and it's not like you only seem them when you mod or something. Nope, any manner of things can cause for a face full of genitals.
The post NSFW: Don’t post Watch Dogs 2 genitalia or you’ll get your PSN account suspended appeared first on Player Attack.

Read more here
0 x

vcatkiller

Re: NSFW: Don’t post Watch Dogs 2 genitalia or you’ll get your PSN account suspended

Post by vcatkiller » 16 Nov 2016, 21:53

"Why they decided to even include genitalia, I have no idea, but what is done is done I guess."

I was kind of wondering that myself. I mean I guess you could argue attention to detail or what have you but really, what is crotchless panties going to add to the game?
0 x

Nitephyre

Re: NSFW: Don’t post Watch Dogs 2 genitalia or you’ll get your PSN account suspended

Post by Nitephyre » 17 Nov 2016, 10:35

Publicity? Duh. :D
0 x
Mugsy wrote:
09 Oct 2018, 21:26
I got nothing for ya... I was raised to not do things I wouldn't want done to myself. And that's why anal sex is off the agenda.