Mellie's Random Game Discussion Thread

This is where all the random stuff goes
Disco

Re: Mellie's Random Game Discussion Thread

Post by Disco » 13 Oct 2018, 10:40

Finished the first episode of Life is Strange 2, looking forward to the next one - I love these games
0 x
Nekosan wrote:
29 Mar 2018, 00:36
Disco is fkn banned from the flamethrower. :lol:

DarkMellie

Post by DarkMellie » 16 Oct 2018, 00:26

The first LiS was such a joy to play, defs looking forward to the next one.

Killed a player tonight and took his silenced, foregripped AK and the rest of his gear. Used that to then kill the scav boss (the first i've ever come across) and his two guards (as well as a few other player scavs). Had so much to loot I had to run out and drop my insured gear in the forest... made out with 3 kiver helmets with faceshields, gen4 armour, a silenced M4 and an AK74N. Next round, killed another player and took his silenced AK also.

Have died once in the last two nights of Tarkov and that was to a scav just now (who have ungodly vision through trees). Have gone from being deadarse broke to a millionaire again and am just running around levels ignoring loot and looking for player kills. The game has heated up!

If anyone needs a hand in tarkov, I'm dead keen to squad up. I believe the sale is still on for a short while also.
0 x
TS: tms-1.games.on.net Channel: Mellie's Random Games Password: gonmellie

DarkMellie

Post by DarkMellie » 16 Oct 2018, 23:30

Most traders now at level 2 and just hit player level 17. This means way more equipment can now be bought which has absolutely changed the game.

With a bit of time spent in modding (which is also beautifully guided by the Gunsmith questline you get from the Mechanic) your whole approach changes.

AK's used to be a dud find due to terrible recoil and accuracy which is why I was initially running around with either an SKS or gear I'd looted from other players. Not anymore. For around $50k roubles I can build one of these badboys...

Both of these weapons have almost doubled their accuracy and halved their recoil. Instead of the careful single-taps of old, I can now put a half to a full clip on target. Adding a silencer to the AKM has also made running and gunning super easy as you're more in control of your area if you don't have to worry about drawing interest.

Also haven't died now in three nights. I think I'm immortal.

EDIT: haha, died. To a player scav who I'd emptied a full clip into. He's made off with a pilgrim (biggest backpack in the game), my modded AK, an MP5 and an AKS-74u (all but my AK were looted ingame). I was going to take a special exit too that costs 3000 roubles (which I'd also found ingame) and that was about 20 meters away... all because I got greedy and wanted to check the office in dorms for a rare key-spawn. Hell of a payday for that dude!
0 x
TS: tms-1.games.on.net Channel: Mellie's Random Games Password: gonmellie

Mini

Post by Mini » 17 Oct 2018, 10:06

Gaming lately has consisted of 3 or 4 games...
Stardew Valley - Really enjoying this game now, got a couple of co-op servers going (Depending on who I am playing with) and we are making some progress that is good fun. It is that game that I enjoy finishing the night on, as it is nice and calming.
Started a solo farm last night, and then went looking for mods that would help a bit. Got a couple that completely change the game and how it is played, for the better. I can now see my experience bars, not just when I get a level up. And I can view the map and see where all the NPC's are. So much better when I need to find that single bloody person for something.

Factorio - For some reason I keep coming back to this and playing more and more. Slowly working out the best way to do things, and the best way to set my area up. And with all the new things added since I first completed it, there is a new challenge this time around.

Pathfinder Kingmaker - Haven't played much lately, but did finally finish the starting quest to get my own kingdom. At this point the game completely changes, as I am now running a kingdom along with still playing an RPG... I am almost feeling overwhelmed by everything that I am trying to keep up with. But hopefully that becomes easier as I progress and get the right people making decisions for me.

Rocket League - This is my go to game most nights, a game my brother loves and so we start with it most nights. Slowly ranking my way up in competitive (Or like last night... losing ranks). Just wish I could be a bit more consistant in my play. And not make so many stupid little misses.
0 x
Proudly supporting Player Attack through Patreon

Battle.Net - MiniSanders#1895
uPlay - mini15michael
Steam - RtD>MiniSanders
Origin - MiniSanders
Player Attack Discord

kharis

Post by kharis » 17 Oct 2018, 10:40

got bored with fallout 4 again, it seems to always happen after i clear corvega and kill jared. i just don't seem to care enough to keep going. oh well

grabbed a new minecraft modpack to muck around with which should keep me midly entertained for a little while
0 x

kharis

Post by kharis » 18 Oct 2018, 09:07

this is amazing, new target in hitman is Sean Bean
0 x

Disco

Post by Disco » 08 Nov 2018, 16:20

So uh, who else is addicted to RDR2? Easily the best game I have ever played.
0 x
Nekosan wrote:

storm84

Post by storm84 » 08 Nov 2018, 16:36

Games don't exist until they come out on PC...
0 x

Kendrite

Post by Kendrite » 08 Nov 2018, 18:33

I had no interest in RDR2 but seeing some of the game-play it looks great - I'd love it if they'd release it on the PC.
0 x

Sathias

Post by Sathias » 08 Nov 2018, 18:47

Disco wrote:
08 Nov 2018, 16:20
Yeah it's amazing. I can't remember another game with so much polish and quality. I just upgraded to a 4k TV as a result of playing it :D
0 x
"Put the damn gun down, boy. It aint no toy." - Lite

Disco

Post by Disco » 08 Nov 2018, 19:55

Sathias wrote:
08 Nov 2018, 18:47
Disco wrote:
Yeah it's amazing. I can't remember another game with so much polish and quality. I just upgraded to a 4k TV as a result of playing it :D
Not even going to lie, all I want in life right now is lots and lots of RDR2, probably my favourite game.. of all time
0 x
Nekosan wrote:

storm84

Post by storm84 » 08 Nov 2018, 20:29

I might have to sulk playthrough GTA:V now.
0 x

Sathias

Post by Sathias » 08 Nov 2018, 20:38

Disco wrote:
08 Nov 2018, 19:55
Sathias wrote:
08 Nov 2018, 18:47
Disco wrote:
Not even going to lie, all I want in life right now is lots and lots of RDR2, probably my favourite game.. of all time
I think I'm going to stop playing until my TV arrives on Saturday :D
0 x

MuscularTeeth

Post by MuscularTeeth » 09 Nov 2018, 13:55

i just finished RDR1 finally on my xbox (had it for freaking YEARS and never finished the game).
so now i can get RDR2 - cant wait.
0 x

Disco

Post by Disco » 09 Nov 2018, 13:56

It's sooo freaking good MT, you'll have a blast, I can't wait until the MP drops
0 x
Nekosan wrote:

Sathias

Post by Sathias » 09 Nov 2018, 19:08

MuscularTeeth wrote:
09 Nov 2018, 13:55
i just finished RDR1 finally on my xbox (had it for freaking YEARS and never finished the game).
RDR2 is actually a prequel so technically you could have played that one first :P
0 x

Mugsy

Post by Mugsy » 11 Nov 2018, 19:34

Sathias wrote:
09 Nov 2018, 19:08
MuscularTeeth wrote:
09 Nov 2018, 13:55
RDR2 is actually a prequel so technically you could have played that one first :P
I'd imagine it would spoil a few things in RDR1 though... maybe.

I'm currently milking the double bounty cache bonus in Diablo 3 by setting up my PC with a shortcut that'll allow me to create a second instance of the game using my second account... I can claim the bounty caches on both accounts then! I'm quite low on bounty mats on both account's Softcore mode so this works out well for me.

Apart from that, I think the last time I went through a new game's story mode was Life is Strange 1... and Mafia 2 before that. I might play through Destiny 2's campaign sometime.
0 x