Mellie's Random Game Discussion Thread

This is where all the random stuff goes
MuscularTeeth

Re: Mellie's Random Game Discussion Thread

Post by MuscularTeeth » 18 Feb 2019, 18:31

the small time you left and we kept playing - we came 2nd twice. I like the game speed being faster than typical pubg game.
haven't seen a hacker yet but apparently they are banning them- so they do exist.
0 x

MuscularTeeth

Post by MuscularTeeth » 18 Feb 2019, 18:31

the small time you left and we kept playing - we came 2nd twice. I like the game speed being faster than typical pubg game.
haven't seen a hacker yet but apparently they are banning them- so they do exist.
0 x

Kendrite

Post by Kendrite » 12 Mar 2019, 18:32

The kids had a curriculum day so I took them to a local play center to burn off some energy.

They had this 4 player virtual reality setup called a Hologate (they were HTC Vives) so we all had a go.

It was great fun. First we played a cute penguin game where you shoot snowballs and then a samurai game (which I thought was best). There were 2 others that we didn't try.

Was my first real VR experience - wouldn't spend $1000+ on buying one for myself but was really fun.

I'm not affiliated or plugging it but if you want to try VR and have a kid you can take with you (so you don't look weird) then this was where it was: https://www.gravity-zone.com.au/booking ... /hologate/
0 x

Disco

Post by Disco » 20 Apr 2019, 13:19

Only a month since the last post.. sad days!

Well to contribute, I bought Assassin's Creed Odyssey last week and have been having a blast with it, really enjoying the combat mechanics and as my last favourite AC game was Black Flag, it's great to have naval combat too.

Also played Division 2 with Nekosan last night and enjoyed it, it's been a few weeks and it looks as though they've nerfed the hell out of the enemy, or buffed the guns, or something.
0 x
Nekosan wrote:
29 Mar 2018, 00:36
Disco is fkn banned from the flamethrower. :lol:

Kendrite

Post by Kendrite » 20 Apr 2019, 16:24

I got The Division 2 for free with a new graphics card. I've almost no idea what it is and am going to check it out without Googling it - all I know is I will be shooting some stuff!
0 x

storm84

Post by storm84 » 20 Apr 2019, 16:30

Over the last month, I've been playing nothing but Into The Breach. I'm slowly making my way through the achievements - 41/55 now. It's getting really hard to do the last ones...
0 x

Mini

Post by Mini » 23 Apr 2019, 11:07

My gaming is solely between Guild Wars 2, Satisfactory and Rocket League.

Satisfactory has really impressed me for an early access game, no game breaking bugs, everything works, and a good chunk of content already in the game. the devs are also really invested in getting updates out with more content, so it will be staying on my rotation for a while to come.
Very much a game for anyone that liked the factory building side of Factorio but wished they could make stuff in 3D.
0 x
Proudly supporting Player Attack through Patreon

Battle.Net - MiniSanders#1895
uPlay - mini15michael
Steam - RtD>MiniSanders
Origin - MiniSanders
Player Attack Discord