Rumour Mill at the Salty Dog Tavern

Welcome to the NWN forums!
Sapphire

Rumour Mill at the Salty Dog Tavern

Post by Sapphire » 10 Sep 2019, 22:56

Post is intended as RP thread for players.
0 x

Sapphire

Re: Rumour Mill at the Salty Dog Tavern

Post by Sapphire » 10 Sep 2019, 23:02

Seems there is a lot of talk these days about the scourge from the regulars in the bar ... Some questioning how much longer will the undead Vengful will be the number 1 in scourge hunting and notting the regular appearence of one of those from the Elvan clan of Luelin making a daily handin of trophy tokens ....

Some talk also of the general increase in those working hard in the trade workshop... Perhap as one patron put it making up for the recent absence of the departed...
0 x

Sapphire

Re: Rumour Mill at the Salty Dog Tavern

Post by Sapphire » 01 Nov 2019, 02:52

At the Salty tavern last night a regular by the name of Brandar Hickman piped up with a somewhat humourous tale ... Seems he had a visit from his cousin whom resides in Emrys ...
Telling him of one of those Luelin girls activity.... It seems he said that "Ya know that speedy Luelin girl, ya know the one moves so fast seems she got a wasp up her bum... *chourus of muffled laughter amoungst the regulars at this comment* Me cousin said she is seen behind the old court house practiciing her kick boxing on the city wall there... Me cousin says he thinks the wall should surrender now *more laughter from the regulars*, as it seems there is some damage becoming evident... He not be the sharpest tool in the box me cousin that be, but the sooner the wall gives in the better afore it falls down *followed by more rawcus laughter*
0 x