DM Assistance - Help!!

Welcome to the NWN forums!
southead

Re: DM Assistance - Help!!

Post by southead » 28 Nov 2019, 13:59

Too many items in your inventory, I have encountered it from time to time. You need to scrap some items in the bin provided...
0 x

Sapphire

Post by Sapphire » 28 Nov 2019, 18:30

I suspect that may be the case Southy but everything I have stored on that character is of great value to me and am not willing to scrap anything she has got in her inventory ... Doess anyone actually know what the limit is for anyone single character ? I believe she holds about 13,000 or so items in like about 48 or so malar bags... If I had a number I could avoid it happening again by making another as I call her "a storage beast" ...
0 x

Sapphire

Post by Sapphire » 28 Nov 2019, 20:14

It would appear that Southy was quite correct ... It does seem there is some sort of limit on items in a characters inventory....

As a result I have lost a shed load of crafted stuff and a number of other items I was saving up for later use particularly such items that were to be handed in for mythic crafting levels... Such items that have zero value and can not be stored on ones merchant store as they are marked as plot items...

I believe it would be in all player's interest to know what this limit is to prevent such valued losses occuring again and the loss of so much hard work of ones behalf ...
0 x