The PA Steamy Secret Santa Symposium (2016)!

This is where all the random stuff goes
User avatar
PinothyJ
Posts: 160
Joined: 06 Nov 2015, 19:20

The PA Steamy Secret Santa Symposium (2016)!

Post by PinothyJ » 28 Nov 2016, 19:41

This thread is for discussions relating to the 2016 event :D.

Check out the current status here!

The PA Steamy Secret Santa Symposium is now in session!

For easy gift giving, go here and follow the instructions to find the best prices: https://isthereanydeal.com/#/page:user/ ... port/steam


:)
Last edited by PinothyJ on 18 Dec 2016, 23:41, edited 3 times in total.
0 x

User avatar
Mugsy
Posts: 7176
Joined: 06 Nov 2015, 18:44
Location: Online or Offline

Re: The PA Steamy Secret Santa Symposium (2016)!

Post by Mugsy » 28 Nov 2016, 20:57

Hmmm, decisions, decisions... on one hand, the joy of giving someone a bunch of things they want is great... on the other hand, I've still got a huge list of games to get through and don't need to add to it!

Might sleep on this one. At least I've cleaned out a lot of crap on my wishlist.
0 x
CherryRed wrote:
02 Dec 2018, 21:33
It'll look amazing shoved up his ass if he doesn't actually learn to play the fucking thing.
Image

User avatar
PinothyJ
Posts: 160
Joined: 06 Nov 2015, 19:20

Re: The PA Steamy Secret Santa Symposium (2016)!

Post by PinothyJ » 29 Nov 2016, 10:29

It would be nice if I can get a sticky and a news article to go with it (last time the news article was great, just too late).


<3…
0 x

User avatar
Makena
Posts: 1222
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 20:44

Re: The PA Steamy Secret Santa Symposium (2016)!

Post by Makena » 29 Nov 2016, 10:36

I stickied this, set other as announcement, best chance for a new story is probably to contact staff directly, and not hope they see this
0 x

User avatar
PinothyJ
Posts: 160
Joined: 06 Nov 2015, 19:20

Re: The PA Steamy Secret Santa Symposium (2016)!

Post by PinothyJ » 29 Nov 2016, 13:09

Makena wrote:I stickied this, set other as announcement, best chance for a new story is probably to contact staff directly, and not hope they see this
I sent a message to dotarray and Punkley (spelling?) and did a 'got news?' thingo, so we will see :).


A light-on year does not we cannot have a ball…
0 x

User avatar
kharis
Posts: 3083
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 20:59
Location: 127.0.0.1
Contact:

Re: The PA Steamy Secret Santa Symposium (2016)!

Post by kharis » 29 Nov 2016, 13:42

Tis the season or something something. I couldn't believe some of the crap that made ot onto my wishlist though
0 x

User avatar
Mugsy
Posts: 7176
Joined: 06 Nov 2015, 18:44
Location: Online or Offline

Re: The PA Steamy Secret Santa Symposium (2016)!

Post by Mugsy » 29 Nov 2016, 22:56

kharis wrote:I couldn't believe some of the crap that made ot onto my wishlist though
Same. I'm currently staring at my wishlist and wondering, apart from MKX, if I actually want any of the other games coz I know there's like half a dozen games I actually play.

But then I'm tempted to sign up and see if anyone is actually going to gift me Bad ass babes.
0 x
CherryRed wrote:
02 Dec 2018, 21:33
It'll look amazing shoved up his ass if he doesn't actually learn to play the fucking thing.
Image

User avatar
PinothyJ
Posts: 160
Joined: 06 Nov 2015, 19:20

Re: The PA Steamy Secret Santa Symposium (2016)!

Post by PinothyJ » 30 Nov 2016, 09:31

Mugsy wrote:
kharis wrote:I couldn't believe some of the crap that made ot onto my wishlist though
Same. I'm currently staring at my wishlist and wondering, apart from MKX, if I actually want any of the other games coz I know there's like half a dozen games I actually play.

But then I'm tempted to sign up and see if anyone is actually going to gift me Bad ass babes.
DOOOO ITTTTT!…
0 x

User avatar
kharis
Posts: 3083
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 20:59
Location: 127.0.0.1
Contact:

Re: The PA Steamy Secret Santa Symposium (2016)!

Post by kharis » 30 Nov 2016, 10:03

Mugsy wrote:
kharis wrote:I couldn't believe some of the crap that made ot onto my wishlist though
Same. I'm currently staring at my wishlist and wondering, apart from MKX, if I actually want any of the other games coz I know there's like half a dozen games I actually play.

But then I'm tempted to sign up and see if anyone is actually going to gift me Bad ass babes.
Challenge accepted
0 x

User avatar
Mugsy
Posts: 7176
Joined: 06 Nov 2015, 18:44
Location: Online or Offline

Re: The PA Steamy Secret Santa Symposium (2016)!

Post by Mugsy » 30 Nov 2016, 10:11

Ok, I'm in!

Now everyone's gonna gift a copy of Bad ass babes for the novelty - lol

Will post the link to my steam page when I get home but you can get to it via my sig anyway.
0 x
CherryRed wrote:
02 Dec 2018, 21:33
It'll look amazing shoved up his ass if he doesn't actually learn to play the fucking thing.
Image

User avatar
PinothyJ
Posts: 160
Joined: 06 Nov 2015, 19:20

Re: The PA Steamy Secret Santa Symposium (2016)!

Post by PinothyJ » 30 Nov 2016, 10:22

Mugsy wrote:Ok, I'm in!

Now everyone's gonna gift a copy of Bad ass babes for the novelty - lol

Will post the link to my steam page when I get home but you can get to it via my sig anyway.
Do not forget that this is not the sign-up thread, just the discussion home…
0 x

User avatar
NotThatDoug
Posts: 2278
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 17:51

Re: The PA Steamy Secret Santa Symposium (2016)!

Post by NotThatDoug » 30 Nov 2016, 10:32

I think I've got a pretty good wishlist of indie and AAA games that I actually want to play,
0 x
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561197970978425]Image[/url]

User avatar
Mugsy
Posts: 7176
Joined: 06 Nov 2015, 18:44
Location: Online or Offline

Re: The PA Steamy Secret Santa Symposium (2016)!

Post by Mugsy » 30 Nov 2016, 10:43

PinothyJ wrote:
Mugsy wrote:Ok, I'm in!

Now everyone's gonna gift a copy of Bad ass babes for the novelty - lol

Will post the link to my steam page when I get home but you can get to it via my sig anyway.
Do not forget that this is not the sign-up thread, just the discussion home…
Doh! Thanks for the heads up.
0 x
CherryRed wrote:
02 Dec 2018, 21:33
It'll look amazing shoved up his ass if he doesn't actually learn to play the fucking thing.
Image

User avatar
Mugsy
Posts: 7176
Joined: 06 Nov 2015, 18:44
Location: Online or Offline

Re: The PA Steamy Secret Santa Symposium (2016)!

Post by Mugsy » 30 Nov 2016, 23:04

Finally managed to slim down my wishlist to something more manageable and also include just titles I know I'd play as opposed to stuff that looks interest or I know is good but I'd never load up. Surprisingly, a lot of indie titles. Should be a good number of titles for my gifter to pick from depending on what's on sale.
0 x
CherryRed wrote:
02 Dec 2018, 21:33
It'll look amazing shoved up his ass if he doesn't actually learn to play the fucking thing.
Image

User avatar
PinothyJ
Posts: 160
Joined: 06 Nov 2015, 19:20

Re: The PA Steamy Secret Santa Symposium (2016)!

Post by PinothyJ » 08 Dec 2016, 12:37

A news article was supposed to go up a few days ago but that seems to have not happened, unfortunately. PA staff must be busy so it got forgotten.
0 x

User avatar
Mugsy
Posts: 7176
Joined: 06 Nov 2015, 18:44
Location: Online or Offline

Re: The PA Steamy Secret Santa Symposium (2016)!

Post by Mugsy » 08 Dec 2016, 20:06

PinothyJ wrote:A news article was supposed to go up a few days ago but that seems to have not happened, unfortunately. PA staff must be busy so it got forgotten.
I was wondering what had happened to that news article... was interested to see how interest would be after it.
0 x
CherryRed wrote:
02 Dec 2018, 21:33
It'll look amazing shoved up his ass if he doesn't actually learn to play the fucking thing.
Image

User avatar
Mugsy
Posts: 7176
Joined: 06 Nov 2015, 18:44
Location: Online or Offline

Re: The PA Steamy Secret Santa Symposium (2016)!

Post by Mugsy » 11 Dec 2016, 23:42

And it begins... the confirmation, not the buying.

Still questioning things around some of my wishlist entries. I keep taking things off and putting them back on. If anything, it's been interesting going through everyone's wishlists.
0 x
CherryRed wrote:
02 Dec 2018, 21:33
It'll look amazing shoved up his ass if he doesn't actually learn to play the fucking thing.
Image

User avatar
PinothyJ
Posts: 160
Joined: 06 Nov 2015, 19:20

Re: The PA Steamy Secret Santa Symposium (2016)!

Post by PinothyJ » 13 Dec 2016, 00:09

Mugsy wrote:
PinothyJ wrote:A news article was supposed to go up a few days ago but that seems to have not happened, unfortunately. PA staff must be busy so it got forgotten.
I was wondering what had happened to that news article... was interested to see how interest would be after it.
Whilst I do not know the other side of the story -- of which everything could change -- from my end it comes across as pretty damn lacklustre support :(.

On a more positive note, only Dibbles remains to reply to the PM sent out which means we are one step away from the gift planning!


^^…
0 x

User avatar
linxus
Posts: 359
Joined: 06 Nov 2015, 00:39
Location: Perth

Re: The PA Steamy Secret Santa Symposium (2016)!

Post by linxus » 13 Dec 2016, 02:46

PinothyJ wrote:
Mugsy wrote:
PinothyJ wrote:A news article was supposed to go up a few days ago but that seems to have not happened, unfortunately. PA staff must be busy so it got forgotten.
I was wondering what had happened to that news article... was interested to see how interest would be after it.
Whilst I do not know the other side of the story -- of which everything could change -- from my end it comes across as pretty damn lacklustre support :(.

On a more positive note, only Dibbles remains to reply to the PM sent out which means we are one step away from the gift planning!


^^…
We still have a bit of time - send Jambo a PM and see if he'll put an announcement up on the PA steam group?
0 x
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561197975825451]Image[/url]

User avatar
PinothyJ
Posts: 160
Joined: 06 Nov 2015, 19:20

Re: The PA Steamy Secret Santa Symposium (2016)!

Post by PinothyJ » 13 Dec 2016, 10:52

linxus wrote:
PinothyJ wrote:
Mugsy wrote:
I was wondering what had happened to that news article... was interested to see how interest would be after it.
Whilst I do not know the other side of the story -- of which everything could change -- from my end it comes across as pretty damn lacklustre support :(.

On a more positive note, only Dibbles remains to reply to the PM sent out which means we are one step away from the gift planning!


^^…
We still have a bit of time - send Jambo a PM and see if he'll put an announcement up on the PA steam group?
Well, technically it has closed
0 x

User avatar
Mugsy
Posts: 7176
Joined: 06 Nov 2015, 18:44
Location: Online or Offline

Re: The PA Steamy Secret Santa Symposium (2016)!

Post by Mugsy » 14 Dec 2016, 18:55

Thought I'd look up what the standards for this Steamy Secret Santa thing is...
PinothyJ wrote:Statistics time!!!!!

  • Secret Santas: 24
  • Gift Givers: 27
  • Total Gifts: 120
  • Bonus Gifts Given: 26
  • Gifts With a Card: 94
  • Total Value: $1,636.20
  • Total Value (AUD): $2,241.72
  • Average Amount Given Per Person (bonus givers included; in AUD): $83.03
  • Steam Gifts: 108
  • PM Gifts: 12
  • Most Expensive Game: Fallout 4 ($79.95)
  • Cheapest Games: Squishy the Suicidal Pig & McPixel ($0.99)
  • Most Given Game: Rocket League (counting both regular and deluxe editions that were given = four and two times given respectively)
  • Second Most Given Game: Undertale (four times)
  • Most Amount Given By One Person: $252.86
  • Least Amount Given By One Person: $13.48
  • Most Received By One Person: $252.86
  • Least Received by One Person: $25.38
  • Most Gifts Received By One Person: 12
  • Smallest Number of Gift Received By One Person: 2
  • Number of Gifts Remaining/Unclaimed: 2

Sexy :D…[/color]
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=514

Lets see if we can lift that least amount given and set some records this year!
0 x
CherryRed wrote:
02 Dec 2018, 21:33
It'll look amazing shoved up his ass if he doesn't actually learn to play the fucking thing.
Image

User avatar
kharis
Posts: 3083
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 20:59
Location: 127.0.0.1
Contact:

Re: The PA Steamy Secret Santa Symposium (2016)!

Post by kharis » 14 Dec 2016, 19:28

I have dibs on donating hl3 episode 1
0 x

User avatar
PinothyJ
Posts: 160
Joined: 06 Nov 2015, 19:20

Re: The PA Steamy Secret Santa Symposium (2016)!

Post by PinothyJ » 14 Dec 2016, 21:45

Dibbles! Where are you‽
0 x

User avatar
Mugsy
Posts: 7176
Joined: 06 Nov 2015, 18:44
Location: Online or Offline

Re: The PA Steamy Secret Santa Symposium (2016)!

Post by Mugsy » 17 Dec 2016, 09:11

Send outs is tomorrow... how exciting!

Just as well, my steam wishlist is finally at a point I'm happy with it.
0 x
CherryRed wrote:
02 Dec 2018, 21:33
It'll look amazing shoved up his ass if he doesn't actually learn to play the fucking thing.
Image

Dibbles
Posts: 48
Joined: 11 Nov 2015, 04:43

Re: The PA Steamy Secret Santa Symposium (2016)!

Post by Dibbles » 17 Dec 2016, 15:11

Im here! Been off the PC for the last week! Thanks for getting in touch with me via Twitter (You're lucky I checked it :P)
1 x

Post Reply